CHOOSE YOUR COURSE

GET THE WORLD CLASS & VERIFIED COURSE

Some important facts about us

0

courses

0

University

0

Degree

0

Countries

CHOOSE YOUR COURSE

the top popular courses for you

The unique location of the Colleges in urban and rural settings, and the exchange programmes encouraged towards qualification, gives our students the much-needed exposure to all the Kenya settings. The 56 constituent colleges of the expansive institution - spread throughout the country as far as Lodwar and Garissa, Loitoktok and Kisumu - ensures decentralization of health services to the community. The close proximity of these colleges to government hospitals gives them an edge over all other health training facilities in Kenya and in the African continent.

Institute of Foreign Trade and Management (IFTM) was a pioneering attempt to provide the world class professional education in the brass city of Moradabad in the year 1996 by a family of public spirited entrepreneurs. It was a joint vision by a philanthropist to the core and visionary in the education arena (Late) Sri Onkar Saran Kothiwal and renowned economist Dr. R.M. Dubey. IFTM was the first institute in entire Rohilkhand region to bring BBA, MBA & MIB programmes for Management education.

Having tasted the success and feeling the appetite of ever growing demands of students and parents alike, IFTM ventured into other areas of professional education. It started offering new courses in Engineering, Pharmacy and Computer Applications to cover the entire spectrum of professional courses.Year 2002 saw the addition of another feather in IFTM's cap whereby a new Engineering institute viz; College of Engineering and Technology (CET) was established. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate engineering courses in Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Information Technology, Mechanical and Biotechnology. By the year 2010, IFTM group has established itself as a niche player by becoming a “Centre of Excellence” in various disciplines of professional education providing best in class education for Management, Engineering, Computer Applications and Pharmacy courses.

Year 2010 brought a new dawn upon IFTM group and the great dedication, commitment, perseverance; untiring efforts of the entire IFTM team were noticed and appreciated by the government of Uttar Pradesh (U.P.). Hence IFTM was granted the University status by U.P. Government vide IFTM University Act No. 24 of 2010. IFTM University started the operations from the session 2010 as it already had the necessary and university compliant facilities and infrastructure. In an endeavor to expand the horizon of its offerings in professional education space, IFTM University has added more programmes at UG, PG and Doctorate levels in different disciplines. To bridge the gap between High School and Degree courses, IFTM University will also offer the Diploma courses. In addition to professional courses the University has a comprehensive plan to introduce other subjects in the field of Natural, Social and Medical Sciences.


TOWARDS GREATER ACCESS AND RELEVANCE IN EDUCATION Located in the heart of Malolos, a bustling town 44 kilometers north of Manila, is an educational institution with a proud tradition of 75 years of service to the people of Bulacan province. Established in 1937, La Consolacion University Philippines(LCUP) is a private, Catholic school owned and managed by the Augustinian Sisters of Our Lady of Consolation. LCUP’s college campus sits beside Barasoain Church. Called the “Cradle of Democracy in the East”, the church was the venue of the 1898 Malolos Congress which drafted the first Philippine Constitution, also the first democratic constitution in Asia.

 

Accredited by the Philippine Accrediting Association of Schools, Colleges and Universities, such as Philippine Association of Accredited Schools, Colleges and Universities (PAASCU), Philippine Association of Colleges and Universities Commission on Accreditation (PACUCOA) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO), La Consolacion University Philippines promotes an education committed to developing Filipino Christian nationalist graduates who are Gospel-value oriented and responsive to the needs of Philippine society. LCUP offers Business Management, Public Administration, Behavioral Sciences and Education in its Graduate degree programs. The College Department offers various courses in the fields of Medical Sciences, Computer Science, Business Education, Liberal Arts, and Education.

 

La Consolacion University Philippines affirms the very significant role it plays in nation building by continuously trying to provide an integral Christian education and by developing moral values and attitudes alongside professional competence and skills among the students. This is operationalized through a balanced mix of a trilogy of educational functions: (1) the offering of relevant curricular programs of instruction, (2) a strong functional outreach programs, and (3) relevant research and development projects to back up the instructional and outreach programs.

 

The thrust of LCUP as an educational institution is towards the development of the whole man – a guided journey in the search for truth through the development of Filipino Christian graduates who are morally and spiritually imbued with Justice, Peace and Love, Gospel-value oriented, equipped with professional competence, and socially conscious and responsive to the needs of Philippine society specifically in Bulacan through Evangelization.

Situated in the center of the Chemnitz “Wissenschaftsregion” (“science region”), the Technische Universität (TU) Chemnitz is home to more than 11,000 students from 90 countries – in less than 25 years, the number of students has increased by about 4,000. With approximately 2,300 employees in science, engineering and management, the TU Chemnitz is among the most important employers in the region.
Chettinad Health City was established in 2005. It is located in Kanchipuram Dist Tamil Nadu. Chettinad Health City offer MBBS, BSc(Nursing), BDS , MD, MS & various paramedical courses.
Established in 1995, as a College affiliated to the University of Rajasthan, International College for Girls (ICG) has crossedmany significant milestones in its journey towards excellence in higher education. Besides receiving numerous other accolades, it has been accredited A+ by the NAAC of UGC in the year 2005, also identified as Model College by the stategovernment in the same year and recognized as a College with Potential for Excellence (CPE) by the UGC in 2009. In a national survey by AC-Nielsen-ORG MARG in April-May, 2010 for the India Today Magazine, ICG is rated as the top collegein the state in Arts, Science and Commerce streams. Ranked among the top 30 institutions of the country in this survey,the College has become a symbol of quality education and women empowerment grooming the young girls into 'WorldReady Women'.
European University Kallos is a newly founded University in Tuzla, offering a wide variety of choices. The university consists of: 1. Economic Faculty 2. Law Faculty 3. Faculty of Political Sciences 4. Faculty of Teacher Education 5. Faculty of Health Sciences 6. Technician Faculty
At Pal College of Technology & Management we are passionate about grooming leaders who will not only become thorough professionals but also good human beings with high values and ethics. We provide our students a solid foundation for Learning, Personal Growth, Opportunity, Knowledge, Exposure, Personal Attention and Career Orientation, so that they not only become academically brilliant but also the true leaders and team players. From time to time various measures are taken by the college in the direction of motivating and providing exposure to the students so as to bring out their true potential and aptitude thus working towards the all round development of its students. Courses like B.Sc. Biotechnology, BCA, BBA, B.Sc. Home Science, PGDCA, M.Sc. Biotechnology & B.Ed. are being offered.
S. S. Jain Subodh P. G. College, an institution where "Excellence is not a Skill but an Attitude", was established in the year 1954 by a dedicated team of social philanthropists for the cause of promoting quality higher education in Rajasthan. The college celebrated its Diamond Jubilee Year in 2014, achieving another successful milestone in the field of education. UGC and other renowned institutions have always appreciated the efforts of the Institution towards enrichment and quality education in the form of different rewards and appraisals. ~"College of Excellence” by UGC. "College with Potential for Excellence" by UGC. NAAC – UGC accreditation with CGPA of 3.72, Highest in Northern India. "Model College" by the State Government. Autonomous status received for the period of 2012-2018 by U.G.C. “Best College” award for NSS activities by state government. Co-educational System for B.Sc. Biology/Maths,B.C.A. and B.B.A., B.A.(Honours) and all P.G. Courses. Affiliation to University of Rajasthan, Jaipur and Rajasthan Technical University, Kota. Recognition under 2(f) and 12(B) of UGC act. MOU with various foreign Universities and Institutions and NGO's. Winner of the “General Championship Trophy” in sports in successive last four years.
The University was founded through Harambee spirit on 5th January, 1972, as Western College of Arts and Applied Sciences (WECO) under the stewardship of .the former fiery MP, Masinde Muliro. As chairman of the project executive committee, Muliro worked with Prof. Reuben J. Olembo (then Head, Department of Botany University of Nairobi) as secretary. The establishment of the College was in response to the needs of the people of Western province to have a College which would provide a training ground for technical manpower requirements for the province and the nation. The College was also expected to inculcate a sense of self-help and self-reliance among its students and facilitate active participation of youth in national development The first batch of 24 students who were drawn from all parts of the country, joined on March 24, 1977, and enrolled for certificate and diploma in courses, which included mechanical and motor vehicle, electrical, electronic, agriculture, water, building, architecture, accounting, FINANCE etc. In December 2002, WECO became WUCST (Western University College of Science and Technology) after being elevated to a Constituent College of Moi University. Early 2007, President Kibaki elevated WUCST to a full university by assenting to a Bill which also changed the name to MMUST We also have Centre for Disaster Management and Humanitarian Assistance (CDMHA), Institute of Graduate Studies, Research and Extension (IGSRE), School of Open Learning and Continuing Education (SOLACE), Science and Technology Park and Industrial Linkages (STPIL and also the Privately Sponsored Students’ Programme. CDMHA in particular offers unique programmes perhaps not yet witnessed before in many of the country’s institutions of higher learning, private or public. The programmes include Forensic Science, Banking Fraud and Money Laundering Investigations; Corruption Research, Monitoring and Evaluation; Corruption Prevention Methods. Others are Audit and Planning Logistics, Disaster Preparedness and Engineering Reconstruction; Conflict Management and Resolution etc. Students pursuing respective careers can expect to achieve either a certificate, diploma or degree up to the highest level, Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Statistics, or Pure Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry, Disaster Preparedness and Engineering Management, Disaster Management and Sustainable Development, Disaster Management and Humanitarian Assistance and Conflict Resolution Management. The School of Open Learning and Continuing Education (SOLACE) offers short and tailor-made courses for duration of 3-4 weeks in Customer Care, Effective Business Management, Curriculum Analysis and Interpretation, Computer Studies, Community Mobilization and Educational Programmes, Programme Evaluation, Setting and Processing Examinations and Curriculum Leadership, Fund-raising.
In 1938, the nucleus of the Alexandria University (formerly known as Farouk University) had its beginning in the form of two faculties of Fouad the First University. These were the faculties of Arts and Law. The faculty of Engineering was then established in 1941. In the light of the need for developing more disciplines for higher learning and with a view towards meeting the need of the people of Alexandria, Alexandria University became a separate entity in August 1942 with four additional faculties: Science, Commerce, Medicine and Agriculture.

In 1952, it became "Alexandria University". Since then, the University witnessed growth and expansion in several fields: the number of Faculties and high institutes increased to 22. Some example of them are as follows:

Faculty of Nursing, 1954 (formerly, High Institute of Nursing)
Faculty of Pharmacy, 1956
High Institute of Public Health, 1963
Faculty of Education, 1969
Faculty of Dentistry, 1971
Medical Research Institute, 1971
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, 1974
Institute of Graduate Studies & Research, 1983
Faculty of Tourism and Hotels, 1983

new university.jpg

Alexandria University supervised the establishment of four faculties in the Nile Delta. Those were: Faculty of Medicine (1962) and Faculties of Science (1969) in Tanta (currently Tanta University), Education and Agriculture (1969) in Kafr-Elsheikh (currently Kafr-Elsheikh University). Seven other Faculties were established in Damanhour, the capital of Behera Governorate: the Faculty of Education (1980), the Faculties of Arts, Agriculture, and Commerce (1983), Science, Veterinary Medicine, and Nursing (2007).( currently Damanhour University) In 1989, the Faculties and Institute affiliated to Helwan University and located in Alexandria joined the Alexandria University by a Presidential Decree: four Faculties of Physical Education for men, Physical Education for women, fine Arts, and agriculture at Saba-Basha.A Faculty of Basic Education was also established in 1991, faculty of tourism & Hotels, Faculty of Agriculture, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine and Faculty of Nursing in Marsa-Matrouh Governorate, 300 Km west of Alexandria.In 1998, two Faculties affiliated to the ministry of Higher Education, joined the Alexandria University: Kindergarten Teachers Training and Specific Education.Believing in its role towards Arab and African countries, Alexandria University established in 1960 in Beirut, Lebanon, "Beirut Arab University" which is run and supervised by educational and administrative cadres from Alexandria University.Recently, Alexandria University is working on the establishment of a branch in Juba, south of Sudan, and in N'djamena in Tchad.