UNIVERSITÉ TOULOUSE - JEAN JAURÈS
The Department of Philosophy is committed to fulfill what he believes is the triple university task, namely the transmission of culture, the pursuit of research and integration into a profession.
Thus, intended to :
- issue a general teaching and structured on the great stages of the history of philosophy.
- develop ideas for structuring capabilities and argumentation through key exercises (essay, explanation of texts, oral presentations, analyzes, book reviews, records, clothing).
- develop, from and for the course, the ability to work independently (individually or in groups).
- increase reading and assimilation of texts from all periods and from various disciplines.
- by all these means, encourage the student to find an original way to raise the problems of contemporary societies.
Add Department Description and Get 5 coin
Add College Details and Get 5 coin