UNIVERSITÉ TOULOUSE - JEAN JAURÈS
Economics and Sociology Degree
This training provides a culture in both economics and sociology:
- understand the interactions between the economy and society
- understand contemporary social and economic developments of these interactions in order to make an assessment and analysis and critical problematised
- allow students to develop their problematization, synthesis, argumentation and writing, as well as a critical look at the social world.
They are also able to drive surveys and socio-economic studies. the assets
- The acquisition of a culture in economics and sociology throughout the licensing course helps the student - through mastery of economic concepts - understand the societal challenges. Similarly, the student will master and discover theories and sociology survey methods.
- A first experience of the corporate world, with the possibility of an optional course in the third year.
- The entire license is also available remotely by the Teaching Service Distance (SED).
Add Department Description and Get 5 coin
Add College Details and Get 5 coin