UNIVERSITÉ TOULOUSE - JEAN JAURÈS
Chinese languages and cultures license
The training aims to enable students to acquire knowledge in Chinese, modern and classic, registering in their intellectual, social and historical context.
It helps develop analytical skills, reflection, expression written and oral Chinese and French.
- written and spoken modern language (Mandarin): acquisition of an intermediate or advanced level (relative fluency, reading and understanding 70% of Chinese publications in different fields of knowledge).
- classical language: mastery of basic structures and tools necessary for the interpretation of texts and written expression in modern Chinese.
- Chinese Culture and Civilization: familiarization with Sinology covering both classical China as China today.
- Good general knowledge which is based on original sources as well as studies.
- Translation: in both directions. Understand, analyze, restore and reproduce faithfully and style text or a speech language to another.